This page shows Higress developers and continues to expand. The list is not prioritized.
Higress Committer List
|Yiqun Ling||Lynskylate||Pdd Holdings Inc|
Higress Developer Roles
Higress developers include three roles: Maintainer, Committer, and Contributor. The standard definitions for each role are as follows.
Maintainer is an individual who has made a significant contribution to the evolution and development of the Higress project, including projects under the Higress group. Specifically includes the following criteria:
- Completing the design and development of multiple key modules or projects, is an core developer of the project.
- Continuous investment and passion, can actively participate in the maintenance of related matters such as community, official website, issue, PR, etc.
- Has a visible influence in the community and is able to represent Higress in important community meetings and events.
- Have the consciousness and ability to cultivate Committer and Contributor.
Committer is an individual with write access to the Higress repository and includes the following criteria:
- An individual who can contribute to the issue and PR continuously for a long time.
- Participate in the maintenance of the issue list and discussion of important features.
- Participate in code review.
Contributor is an individual who contributes to the Higress project. The standard is:
- Submitted a PR that is merged.